Fedora @ BalCCon2k16 - Event Report!
Another event, another great experience! This is my short (hopefully) event report from BalCCon2k16 which was held in my hometown - Novi Sad.
If you are wondering who are the people in the above picture (top-left first):
- Momcilo (FedoraUser) - Fedora Ambassador from Belgrade
- Danijela - Long time Fedora user, professor from my University
- Branko (bitlord) - Long time Fedora contributor and user from Belgrade
- Natasa - Fedora enthusiast and Fedora event organizer
- Onur (thunderbirdtr) - Fedora Ambassador from Turkey
- Sarup (sarupbanskota) - Fedora Ambassador from India
The still updating picture album is here: http://imgur.com/a/69ddx
Sadly I have to start with sadly. The package with Fedora goodies was again impounded by the Serbian customs, and this time we couldn’t do anything about it. I was really sad and annoyed, but I guess this is just a
Continue reading →